The Online Marketing Specialist will be part of the core team in our office in Sofia. You will be working on projects for our clients in the US.
You need to be perfectly fluent in English and to have an in-depth understanding of and hands-on experience with all major social media platforms, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
You will be responsible for the execution of all link building, guest blogging, and social media marketing activities for our top clients in the US.
You need to be up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends, best practices, and tools.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Online research for new partnering websites
- Day-to-day communication with editors from various influential publishers
- Execution of all social media marketing activities covering (but not limited to) the following:
- Content promotion across all relevant social networks
- Creating, managing, and optimizing social media ad campaigns
- Develop our clients’ target audience
- Develop relationships with online influencers and editors
- Monitor, manage, and respond to online comments and reviews
- Coordinate with any relevant SEO activities to help generate more inbound traffic
- Monitor the latest social media trends, tools, channels, and strategy, and implement the ones that are going to provide the most benefit for our clients
- Native-level English (written and spoken)
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong hands-on experience in managing social media campaigns
- Solid understanding of content marketing
- Experience in social media advertising
- Technological literacy. Tech geeks are more than welcome!
- Additional experience in other digital marketing areas is a plus
- People with less experience are welcome too. Having the right attitude is what matters the most!
What you will get:
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- Annual bonus plan
- A friendly and supportive atmosphere
- As part of a small digital marketing agency, your input and opinion will always be noticed and valued
- Flexible work hours
- Standing desk (don’t worry, you can still sit down)
Get In Touch
If you think you have what it takes, please contact us at [email protected] and make sure to include the following information:
- Your CV
- Examples of previous work
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.