Presitely is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. If you live and breathe digital marketing, then this could be the job for you.
We are looking for an experienced multi-channel Digital Marketing Manager with a deep understanding of marketing analytics and SEO.
You will be responsible for managing performance-driven digital marketing campaigns for our clients by using different organic marketing channels. The digital marketing campaigns will have a strong focus on SEO, Content Marketing, and CRO.
Be prepared to demonstrate your in-depth knowledge of Google Analytics, Tag Manager, SEO, and CRO during the interview process. Your English language skills will also be tested.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Fully understand the business of our clients. Creating and implementing comprehensive performance-driven digital marketing strategies.
- Conducting in-depth web analysis with the goal of optimizing the user experience and conversion rate across key landing pages.
- Conducting SEO analyses (on-page and off-page) with the goal of optimizing the organic search rankings for key landing pages on our clients’ websites.
- Completing in-depth content analysis (in English) and creating content marketing plans with a focus on improving the organic search rankings and the user experience on the website.
- Planning and execution of performance-driven digital marketing campaigns across different online marketing channels.
- Ongoing monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on key performance metrics for each campaign.
- Client management and communication. You will be the primary point of contact for a portfolio of key clients. You will be accountable for the success of your campaigns.
- Collaborating with internal team members and external partners involved in each project (content creators, digital marketing experts, designers, and web developers).
- Delivering all tasks on time ensuring quality standards are met.
You need to have the following experience:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Google Analytics and Tag Manager with the appropriate certificates
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with managing SEO, CRO, and Content Marketing campaigns and bringing them together with data
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills in English. Previous experience in a customer-facing role is required.
- Perfectly fluent in English (C1 level)
- Hands-on experience with different web analytics and SEO tools
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JS is a big plus
- Be ready to take on new challenges
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- A positive attitude in everything you do
What you will get:
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- Annual bonus plan
- A friendly and supportive atmosphere
- As part of a small digital marketing agency, your input and opinion will always be noticed and valued
- Strong Life/Work balance philosophy
Get In Touch
If you think you have what it takes, please contact us at [email protected] and make sure to include the following information:
- Your CV
- Letter of motivation
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.