Presitely is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. If you live and breathe digital marketing, then this could be the job for you.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who can plan, implement, track, and optimize all digital marketing campaigns for our clients across all channels. You should be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The ideal candidate is someone with years of experience in content marketing/SEO in a client-facing role.
Here are some of the tasks involved:
- Planning and executing digital marketing campaigns for clients from different industries
- Planning and execution of content marketing campaigns
- Planning and execution of different on-page and off-page search engine optimization (SEO) campaigns
- Planning and execution of email marketing campaigns
- Monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Analyzing and seeking new conversion rate optimization (CRO) opportunities
- Client management and communication. You will be the primary point of contact for a portfolio of key clients. You will be accountable for the success of your campaigns.
- Collaborating with internal team members and external vendors involved in each project (content creators, digital marketing experts, designers, developers, etc.)
- Delivering all tasks on time ensuring quality standards are met
You need to have the following experience:
- Minimum 3 years of previous experiece in digital marketing
- Minimum 3 years of demonstratable experience in managing digital marketing campaigns with a focus on SEO, content marketing, and/or SEM
- Demonstratable in-depth knowledge in on-page and off-page search engine optimization (SEO)
- Superior communication skills. Previous experience in a customer-facing role is required.
- Perfectly fluent in English (C1 level)
- Rooted with content marketing and SEO best practices
- Google Analytics certified with hands on experience in web analysis and reporting
- Hands-on experience with different SEO tools such as Screamingfrog, GSC, SEMRush, MOZ, Majestic, Keyword planner, etc.
- Experience with MailChimp and/or other email marketing tools
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JS
- Be ready to take on new challenges
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- A positive attitude in everything you do
What you will get:
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- Annual bonus plan
- A friendly and supportive atmosphere
- As part of a small digital marketing agency, your input and opinion will always be noticed and valued
- Flexible work hours
- Standing desk (don’t worry, you can still sit down)
Get In Touch
If you think you have what it takes, please contact us at [email protected] and make sure to include the following information:
- Your CV
- Letter of motivation
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.